Help us Build-Up!
Be a Part of the "Build-Up" Campaign--GIVE TODAY!
NATASHA House impacts homeless women and their children of the Hampton Roads community by building-up and empowering them via our transitional housing, career-readiness, and outreach programs. The families served achieve self-sufficiency and transition into permanent housing.
- Housed 106 women and 170 children
- Provided direct and indirect services to over 450 women, men, and children.
- Launched our Seed 2 Table, Ag-STEAM, and Creative Healing Arts Modules
- Enrolled over 100 children from the community into our CHAMPS program for at-risk youth
- 86% of our graduates remain permanently housed
- Six clients are now homeowners
Our moms, children, and the NATASHA House build upon your assistance and generosity!
THANK YOU FOR supporting our "Build-Up" Campaign today!