Help us Build-Up!
Our Budget Plan is:
- Raising $225,000 to pay off the mortgage
- Raising $500,000 to build the eight new units upstairs
"Since beginning our campaign, we use these funds to pay our monthly mortgage and to take care of issues with the building ie (toilet flooding, door repairs, etc.) "
NATASHA House impacts homeless women and their children in the Hampton Roads community by building up and empowering them via our transitional housing, career readiness, and outreach programs. The families served to achieve self-sufficiency and transition into permanent housing.
- Housed 106 women and 170 children
- Provided direct and indirect services to over 450 women, men, and children.
- Launched our Seed 2 Table, Ag-STEAM, and Creative Healing Arts Modules
- Enrolled over 100 children from the community into our CHAMPS program for at-risk youth
- 86% of our graduates remain permanently housed
- Six clients are now homeowners
Our moms, children, and the NATASHA House build upon your assistance and generosity!
THANK YOU FOR supporting our "Build-Up" Campaign today!